Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Check out the new kid on the block!

So I guess I'm inspiring people all over the world with this little blog! Well, that may be a steaming pile of bullshit, but, a friend of mine did start a blog on game reviews and I'd like to think I'm at least partially responsible for that. Anyways, this guy's a smart ass and I pretty much enjoy anything he has to say about games so I strongly suggest you to check out what he's writing and I guarantee you'll love his backhanded remarks about everything games by the time you're done reading.  The name of his blog is brutalgamereview.blogspot.com so get over there and check out his commentary on Darksiders 2 and an overall commentary on the gaming industry as a whole. Warning: Do not read if you take games too seriously and have major crushes on certain franchises. He will bash them and you will be butt hurt. Other than that enjoy the sarcastic insight this guy has to offer!

No comments:

Post a Comment