Sunday, August 19, 2012

Changes Are A Coming

Well, I usually don't write stuff like this but I'm trying to do an update on the blog and get some more frequent posts so here goes. This is my last year in school and I realized I need to post more on this thing so I get more coverage and get famous or whatever. There will hopefully be more writers coming on board and I'm looking into posting videos so get ready for more frequent posting hopefully and seriously, give me feedback and ideas, I need to be writing stuff people want to read so a little help like that can go a long way.

My other news is that I just got a 3DS XL woot. I've bought a few games for that and will hopefully reviewing that pretty often. I figured I can keep covering PS3 stuff and PC games too but hopefully I'll be getting someone a little more experienced with PC gaming to write about all the new releases(so pretty much MMO's lol).

Over the next few weeks I'm gonna try to feel things out and coordinate my school and work schedule to allow me to write more for this so if you've liked what you've seen in the past and were frustrated because I didn't post enough hopefully this will be enough to meet your needs. Look forward to that 3DS XL review in the next couple of days though. Tell your friends. HENSHIN A GO GO BABY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment