Monday, July 14, 2014

Smash Update! 7/14/14: Lucina/C.Falcon/Robin reveal trailer




Well, I pretty much said it all in the video, but it's pretty bonkers that the number of Fire Emblem characters doubled. Not many YouTubers, that I saw, predicted more than three, but I'm kind of glad it happened this way. While I did want Chrom in the game, there was a much greater need for a magic user represented in the FE series and, even more importantly, a female is represented! Sakurai said there are only a few more character reveal trailers left, but that doesn't necessarily mean there won't be anymore newcomers after the final reveal trailer is shown. I've estimated about 43 characters in the past, but now I think it's much more likely that the number of characters will reach right around the 50 mark. The more the merrier! WEll, I hope you all enjoyed the reveal and keep your eyes peeled for more stuff from me. I'll see you all later! Hero out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment